Macildowie is proud to be assisting a fabulous organisation in Northants to find an experienced communications executive. This role offers the opportunity to be responsible for some communication activities whilst supporting the Head of Communications with the construction of internal and external communications across all of the organisation's traditional and digital channels.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
* Planning and Communications
* Support development and implementation of communications strategy with development of content aligned to strategy being a priority
* Assist development of communication plans tactics for AB Sugar
* Manage communications content calendar and event management of internal events/activities
* Horizon scan for speaking platforms and award opportunities across different aspects of the business
* Management and development of 'corporate' assets (image library, corporate presentations, etc)
* Management of external agencies (project management, deliverables and budget)
* Management of 'social' committee and activities
* Liaison contact with wider communications network across AB Sugar's businesses
* Media Relations
* Write press releases and manage press lists
* Manage mix of digital and social channels, including content distribution
* Creation and management of weekly content calendars
* Support website development
* Monthly analytics and recommendations across channels (traffic and user engagement metrics)
* Optimize content for SEO
* Support the production of materials and publication - writing engaging, high impact copy tailored to internal and external audiences
* Formatting and proof-reading documents
* Image and graphics management
* Ownership of central photograph library
Clearly the client is looking fo ra candidate with strong communications experience. Specifically they are keen for candidates to have the following:
* At least two years professional communications experience mix of internal/external preferred
* Degree in relevant discipline
* Creative individual with experience of supporting communication activities and being part of a wider team
* Strong writing skills in English
* Organisational and administrative experience, ability to manage multiple activities within deadlines
* Experience (or good knowledge) of digital and social media engagement and passion to develop and generate new ideas
* Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively as part of a team.Â Good listener, able to establish rapport easily to create trust with colleagues
* Resilient and solutions focused
* Conversant with Microsoft packages, Adobe, SurveyMonkey, Google Anlaytics, etc) as well as other packages such as Photoshop, WordPress.Â Or ability to build upon existing package knowledge at speed.
* Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
If you have this experience and are keen to further your career in a nurturing, supportive but complex and busy environment where change is constant and priorities compete constantly, then this role could be for you!
The client is looking to make an appointment with urgency so please apply without delay...
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.