Macildowie are recruiting for a Content Co-ordinator working for an established retailer based in Leicestershire.
The primary focus of the Content Coordinator is to deliver an amazing customer experience by co-ordinating, creating, and enriching product content which enables customers to find, research, and buy products with confidence.
Working in direct collaboration with strategic suppliers the Content Coordinator will use content syndication opportunities to deliver omnichannel, solutions-based content which drives a competitive advantage. Success is measured through a customer and commercial lens with KPIs aligned to team and business objectives.
About the role:
- Coordinate the syndication of content from suppliers to agreed standards in agreed formats
- Work with suppliers to prioritise the enrichment of both new and existing products
- Audit/monitor content standards and generate workflow for enrichment activity
- Define work which improves commercial results through increased SEO traffic and conversion
- Utilise copywriting skills to author content which offers a great customer experience and advances them through the path to purchase
- Communicating activity in a clear and timely manner to stakeholders, including creating reports to demonstrate progress and customer and commercial impact
- Develop a close working relationship with peers and other areas of the business to share best practice, align activities and improve business performance
- Ensure the ongoing integrity and accuracy of product data by the completion of content amendments
- Deliver content enrichment to agreed customer and quality fill levels to improve commercial results through increased SEO traffic and conversion
- Maintain consistency and customer relevancy of taxonomy and associated schema
- Experience in content creation for a large assortment of technical products
- Experience in the use of customer data, supplier insight and competitor benchmarking to drive a competitive customer and commercial advantage
- Ability to put yourself in the customers' shoes
- SEO or on-site search experience with experience of growing key digital performance indicators
- Good knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- High attention to detail required with a high degree of accuracy
- Proactive, high energy, results orientated & enthusiastic
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud Experience desirable
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.