CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Competitive Salary | Permanent | Nottingham
Macildowie are thrilled to be recruiting a Content Marketing Specialist for a leading communications business based in Nottingham.
- Executing full customer communications programme
- Managing "Brand level" communication with customers including blogs, videos, webinars, emails/SMS, direct mail and promotional products.
- Work closely with the sales team for each retiring brand, developing a strong relationship and provide clear communication of the migration strategy
- Reporting to the Senior Brand Development Manager to ensure that the self-serve brand strategy is aligned with the group brand strategy
- Ensuring that we retain all customers from the retiring brands, maintaining their positive perception of the group
- Managing the sunsetting of multiple websites, ensuring that the value is passed to the retained website and working with the web team to ensure the transfer of all digital equity
- from the retiring brands to the retained brand
- Systematically track the impact of the migration projects and ensure that all KPIs are met and customer churn is minimised
The right candidate will:
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Be conscientious, articulate and professional in communications
- Have experience managing complex projects
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have excellent knowledge of SEO practice
- Be able to create content ideas on their own
- Have experience working cross-functionally and be able to change tone of voice based on audience
- Analytical experience - Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce - or relatable experience.
- Have good stakeholder management experience
- Have a good knowledge of social media platforms
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Content professional looking to take the next big step in their career.
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.