Role - Controls and Compliance Analyst
Commutable from - Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton, Leicester
Package - £250-£300p/d Limited company
6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading organisation based in Coventry to support the UK Controls & Compliance team as a Controls and Compliance Analyst. You will be a Qualified or part qualified accountant or a qualified Audit practitioner with proven experience of external or internal audit / controls assurance activities.
- Sarbanes Oxley testing and controls experience is essential - ideally exposure in the last 2 years.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand complex business and financial business processes.
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to influence key players across the wider business
- Ability to challenge existing processes and create process improvements.
- Knowledge and experience of control of frameworks
- Development of controls and training members of the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Controls and Compliance Analyst to join a market leading organisation where you will continue to develop your own expertise from an already well established team.
Should you feel this role is of interest and you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Tom on 01604 809713 for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.