Paralegal / Legal Support / Law Firm Conveyancing / Property Law
Job title: Paralegal (Conveyancing)
Castle Donnington, Derbyshire
£20,000 to £26,000 + depending on experience
We are currently working on behalf of a leading international law group who are looking to expand their team of talented conveyancers! My client is a forward thinking, progressive and employee focused powerhouse who has built their reputation as one of the largest providers of conveyancing services in the UK.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking to either continue or start their career in conveyancing, working within an organisation with a unique family orientated culture, with generous benefits including 27 days holiday (not including bank holidays) and opportunities for career progression including sponsorship for the LPC, Training Contracts, CILEX and CLC.
The role and responsibilities:
- Proactively managing a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and new build
- Managing client related case handling tasks
- Providing support to senior team members
- Assisting with overseeing, supervising and developing skills of the team
- Maintaining a culture of teamwork, high performance and a strong focus on customer care
- Ensure work carried to set processes and procedures of the business
The experience sought in a successful candidate:
- Previous experience in conveyancing
- Degree educated or equivalent in a relevant field, LPC qualified is preferred
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
If you are interested and have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to APPLY and contact James Darker on 01159 470 200.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.