Corporate Communications Manager (6 month fixed term contract)
Macildowie's marketing team are currently working with a internationally renowned company, assisting them in helping to strengthen their Communications team over the next 6 months.
This is a key role working alongside the HR and executive teams to research, propose and deliver the internal communications and staff engagement plan.
As part of the internal communications workflow, you will also develop and deliver a specific forward-looking CEO and executive team communications strategy and schedule.
You will be responsible for the following;
* Researching, proposing and delivering a internal communications and staff engagement plan
* Collaborating with closely with the external, PR and marketing communications teams
* Manage immediate staff to deliver day-to-day communications
* Responsible for management and approvals of the internal communications team budget
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following skills;
* Experience of front-line operational service delivery in internal communications and experience of using communications to improve employee engagement
* Excellent drafting/copywriting skills
* Excellent project and event management skills
This a fantastic opportunity for a communications specialist to develop new and utilise key existing skills.
If this is something that interests you and you meet the list of essential skills as listed above, please send your cv through to us for review. The closing date for this role is Thursday 7th of September.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.