Corporate Communications Officer (6 month fixed term contract)
Macildowie's marketing team are currently working with a internationally renowned company, assisting them in helping to strengthen their Communications team over the next 6 months
The main purpose of this role is to be hands-on role in planning and delivering a wide range of internal and external communications campaigns designed to support staff engagement and cross-team collaboration.
You will assist the Internal and PR Corporate Communications Managers in the development and delivery of these communications strategies.
You will be effective in your delivery of communication plans, events and campaigns on time and applying best value of money.
* Design, implement and maintain a forward looking content calendar for the corporate communications team
* Develop plans and manage specific internal communications and staff engagement campaigns for both change programmes and business as usual activities
* Support the production of the Annual Report by researching, drafting and editing case studies and corporate sections
* Monitor all communications systems and activities for cost/risk/benefit effectiveness and suggest improvements
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following skills;
* Excellent communicational skills and experience
* Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent drafting/copy writing skills
* Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of staff
This a fantastic opportunity for a communications specialist to develop new and utilise key existing skills.
If this is something that interests you and you meet the list of essential skills as listed above, please send your cv through to us for review. The closing date for this role is Thursday 7th of September.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.