An exciting opportunity for a Corporate Projects Director has arison within one of our East Midlands clients.
The role is to drive efficiencies and commercial benefit through the corporate functions of this particular organisation. This is to be done primarily through the business review process, PMO and governance operations of the business. The organisation has key strategic objectives to evolve and deliver against. This role is key to facilitating success against these objectives and is remunerated accordingly.
Consequently, candidates must have the following experience to be considered:
* Director-level experience in a residential construction business
* Strong management experience of a PMO/projects/business review team
* First class internal and external stakeholder infuencing experience
* A proven ability to improve existing processes, systems and operational procedures
* A track record of developing staff into the best version of themselves
Do you have this experience?
Are you a strategic thinker who enjoys rolling your sleeves up?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge to lead an existing and high performing team?
If the answers to these questions is "yes" then please apply without delay. Our client is keen to review applicants as soon as possible.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.