Macildowie are actively seeking a Credit and Sales ledger Controller for a well established business based in Nottingham, NG8.
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week. Hybrid working available - 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely.
Salary is £22,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will have previous Credit Control / sales ledger experience - minimum 2 years. Ideally worked in a SME environment, business to business accounts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Chase debts and query resolution in timely manner.
* Obtain credit reports, assess, and open accounts for new customers within credit control guidelines.
* Mid-month review of debtors with Finance Manager.
* Daily interface of invoices and credits raised on ERP system into finance system.
* Daily monitoring &/or input of e-commerce transactions.
* Cover for Finance Assistant absence to check outgoing sales invoices for errors.
* Month end procedures and Ledger Management.
* Allocate cash receipts to invoices and credits on sales ledger accounts.
* Post and allocate credit card receipts.
* Review and develop reporting and procedures to ensure best
If you are interested in this role please upload your most up to date CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.