Credit Control / Credit Controller / Nottingham / Colwick / £20,000 - £22,000
We are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis to join a fast growing business who have a prestigious brand based in Colwick.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure debtors are collected as swiftly and efficiently as possible using various collection methods
- Process new account applications, from credit vetting to the set up in SAP ensuring all applications are conducted with fully verified partners and within appropriate credit limits
- Monitor trade account performance and work closely with Trade Sales Managers to recommend appropriate limit adjustments
- Order vetting - Monitor and release held orders ensuring the credit policy is adhered to
- Stop the supply of goods to late paying customers as required
- Ensure that all cash collections are fully and correctly allocated at all times
- Manage and monitor any queries raised ensuring these are in the system and dealt with within the set KPI's.
- General adhoc duties to include but not limited to, inbox, voice mails, statements, letters, copy invoices.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- An understanding of payment terms, credit limits and letter cycles
- Be confident on the phone providing a professional, positive experience to our customers
- Communicating and influencing skills
- Analytical skills with creative and logical thinking to reach solutions
- High level Multiskilling skills
- Hardworking and flexible
- Level headedness and resilience to assess situations
- Working knowledge of SAP and Excel is desirable
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines productively
- Good team player
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.