An amazing opportunity has become available to join an international business based in Northampton. The company is very passionate about their brand and culture. They are looking for a candidate that has experience in Credit Control and can specialise in building a strong rapport with customers. As this role develops the candidate will be given more responsibility.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively contact customer using available tools to drive weekly replenishment targets.
- Delivering a premium level of service and building internal and external relationships
- Facilitate customers need through end to end responsibilities, including order management, cash collection responsibilities and activities
- Manage cash collection, by setting up payment plans with customers facing financial difficulties
- Monitor customer payments and ensure that the set agreements are adhered to
- Review the companies credit control procedures and develop and implement enhancements when required
- To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments
- Monitor accounts' credit limits
- Manage orders from creation to delivery, invoice and payment.
- Resolve all incoming queries through phone, email, fax etc. within a timely manner.
- Helping with questions, providing information and reports, analysing data to ensure a high level of Customer service at all times.
- Pro-actively review and analyse the order book to ensure maximum conversion
- Maintaining accurate records within SAP
- Regularly review and update policies for continuous improvement initiatives.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Experience in Credit Control/Debt Collection
- Order Management / Customer Service (B2B) experience in a corporate environment
- Ideally SAP or similar ERP order management system experience]
- Strong computer systems experience and ability to process through complex order management system
- Excellent organisational/prioritisation skills; attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with a focus on collaborative teamwork
- Good working knowledge of excel
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.