Our client, a growing Nottingham technology business, is seeking a capable and experienced candidate with the ability to manage the credit control and purchase ledger process.
You will have experience of credit control and purchase ledger, and you will have the confidence to pick up the phone and talk to my client's business customers to request payment.
This role will be offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Credit control
- Updating Cash forecast daily
- Posting Bank transactions on Sage daily
- Bank Reconciliation
- Purchase ledger
- Updating spreadsheets with IT costs coming in
- Company credit cards
- Customer and supplier queries
- Processing of sales invoices
- Answering phones
- Accounts mailbox
- Any other duties that may be associated with the role
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Confident and capable telephone manner
- Ability to pick up systems quickly
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Not afraid to have difficult conversations re: non-payment where appropriate
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.