Credit Control Supervisor
This is an exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Supervisor to join an enthusiastic team supporting the department in their Central Services Sector with the UK's number one testing, inspection and Compliance Company.
The Credit Control Supervisor will assist the Cash Collections Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Ledgers that includes key accounts
- Run and regularly review assigned credit controllers ledgers, ensuring old debt is maintained below agreed levels, and that items under query are properly commented on and regularly followed up on.
- Dealing with escalated queries that arise from the reviews.
- You will attend senior management meetings to report on specific debt.
- Reporting and KPI's
They are looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised, flexible and committed and you must have a can-do attitude.
Experience will include:
- Previous experience of working in a Credit Control function, including supervisory experience.
- Excellent organisational skills together with good problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines
You will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong and lasting relationship with both internal and external clients. Experience in the construction business would be advantageous.
Good IT skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word essential
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.