In these most strangest of times, clients and ourselves are trying as much as possible to continue operating as best we can. Re-inventing work approaches, looking at a more flexible approach to recruitment. Essentially businesses still have people requirements and we still need to speak to talented individuals.
My client is looking to pipeline talent for a Credit Control Leader position, based in North Leicester and, an instantly recognisable brand, this is one not to be missed. Admittedly we all may have to be patient with the speed of recruiting at the moment, but if you are interested in hearing more please apply.
- manage a small team of credit controllers whilst also supporting the customer service team
- collecting debt in a professional and timely manner whilst offering great customer service.
- Motivate, coach and develop all team members
- Identify knowledge and skills gaps and work alongside in house trainers to ensure that training is delivered to the team
- Conduct annual appraisals, setting and agreeing objectives and targets.
- Providing feedback to agents and managers with a view to improving customer service and first-time resolution
- Ongoing evaluation against agreed objective.
- Conducting investigations and disciplinary hearings
- Developing a performance orientated culture
Experience Sought in the Successful Candidate
- Previous management experience in a Credit Control / Customer Service environment
- Credit control experience in a high call volume environment
- Team player and target driven
- Portfolio Management of a large number customer accounts
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.