Credit Controller £20'000 - £22'000 P/A - Nottinghamshire
Macildowie is seeking a Credit Controller to support a finance team in Nottinghamshire.
Based in the Nottingham Office you will report into the Credit Manager supporting the team Credit Control and aged debt.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- Have full responsibility and knowledge for your own accounts
- Chase customer debt whilst building effective relationships either face to face, telephone or email communication
- Participate in review meetings with the sales team, customer services and senior management as appropriate.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Investigate and resolve incoming queries within agreed SLA's, with ability to influence and eliminate problems at source.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Work with the AR team to ensure all cash allocations are accurate and completed within the required SLA's
- Participate in the success of the brands stock turnover days through daily order releasing and order-book reviews.
- Ensure that any decisions taken follow the appropriate procedure are innovative and have a commercial bias.
- At least 2 years plus collections or credit control experience
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- well organised and methodical
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.