Do you have experience in Credit Control?
I am currently representing a Client based in Chesterfield that is looking for some extra support for the current team for three months, this will be a great opportunity for you to further your experience in Credit Control. The successful candidate will need to have the ability to speak to a variety of customers and help them come to a solution.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To Conduct cash collection activities in line with company procedures, chasing overdue payments by telephone, email and post
- Maintain accurate records of all collection activities & actions taken on overdue balances
- To prepare and raise credit notes with supporting documentation
- To complete customer account reconciliations as and when required
- To escalate any collections or ledger issue to line manager
- To produce ad hoc financial reports and analysis were required
- Delivering an excellent customer experience
- Achieving individual targets as set out by their Line Manager
- Engage with customers to handle enquiries and customer issues
- Communicate effectively and accurately via telephone (inbound and outbound)and e-mail
- Convey sometimes complex information in a clear, concise way
- Maintain and share high level of product and procedural expertise
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in Credit Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Open and honest
- Positive attitude
- Professional at all times
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.