The temporary and contract division of Macildowie are currently working alongside a prestigious brand based just outside of Central Milton Keynes to recruit for a Payroll Manager on a temporary-permanent basis. The Payroll Manager will receive an hourly/daily rate equivalent to £45000 - £55000 per annum.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Management of 3 payroll clerks including daily and weekly review process
- Completion of monthly payroll administration including SMP, SSP, SPP etc
- Identifying weaknesses within he current payroll processes and seek ways to improve
- Statutory reporting and filing
- Management and improvement of payroll systems
- Maintenance and updating of payroll records in accordance with tax compliance's
- Ensuring full compliance of HMRC guidelines
- P11D and other tax legislation at year end
- Processing and management of RTI
- Process and management of company pension and auto enrolment scheme
- Setting and agreeing objectives with the team to improve performance
- Pro actively seek ways to improve the current team performance and process's
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Previous experience within a Payroll Manager/Supervisor position
- Strong payroll experience from start to finish
- Team management experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Proficiency within Excel is essential
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.