Macildowie are excited to be partnered with a fantastic, forward thinking business based in North Leicester who are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller. You will need to have previous of working with Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers.
The role will be offered on a permanent basis
The Role and your Responsibilities:
- Ensuring timely payment of outstanding payments.
- Chasing any overdue or aged debt, efficiently and professionally.
- Allocating large payments across multiple accounts.
- Processing and reconciling sales invoices.
- Working closely with other departments and branches, resolving any issues effectively within a tight timeframe
- Preparing and sending statements and letters to customers.
- Producing adhoc reports in line with your management's expectations.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- An outstanding attention to detail
- Proficient IT Skills, with an excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of Credit Control within a multi-ledger environment
- Accurate, efficient and the ability to organise and manage own workload
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you are looking to progress your career within a busy forward thinking Finance Department with a fantastic leadership team and have experience of working within an efficient and effective Credit Control position, this would be a fantastic opportunity.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.