Credit Control/ Credit Controller/ Accounts
Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller based in Ripley. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join the Credit Control team in a varied role within our Finance Department. Main duties are daily checking customer accounts and chasing payments according to the account terms. This includes checking and releasing new orders for delivery the following day. Other duties include cash posting and bank reconciliations, raising credit notes and dealing with customer queries.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily checking customer accounts and chase payments to keep within account terms
- Loadplanner - checking and releasing new orders
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Cash receipting and allocation of payments and discounts
- Checking and raising credits
- Ledger Maintenance - reviewing account status and keep debtor days to a minimum
- Taking card payments
- Working with other departments to ensure that we provide excellent customer service
- Minimum of 2 year experience
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own and within a team
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.