CREDIT CONTROL | BURTON-ON-TRENT | TEMP TO PERM (6 MONTH INITIAL TERM)
Macildowie are working with a great business who are looking for a tenacious individual to start on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave for 6 months with the possibility of the role going permanent.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Daily checking customer accounts and chase payments to keep within account terms
- Checking and releasing new orders
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Cash receipting and allocation of payments and discounts
- Checking and raising credits
- Ledger Maintenance - reviewing account statuses and keep debtor days to a minimum
- Taking card payments
- Working with other departments to ensure that we provide excellent customer service
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly organised and have the initiative to recognise what tasks to prioritise
- An excellent telephone manner and the confidence to liaise with corporate clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A 'can do' attitude when faced with difficult scenarios
0900 - 1730 (1 hour lunch)
For a private and confidential conversation about this role, please contact Michael Keywood on 01332 362 444.
A great philosopher once said, 'find a job you enjoy and you'll never work a day in your life.' What is your dream job? I would love to see how I can help you! Dream Job
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.