CREDIT CONTROL | CASTLE DONINGTON | TEMP
I am excited to be partnered with a great business based near Castle Donington who are currently recruiting for a CREDIT CONTROLLER.
This business is a leader in their respective field and they have recently had their busiest period ever - a fantastic time to join an organisation continuing to go from strength-to-strength.
You will need to have previous experience of working within a credit control position and be comfortable taking ownership of your accounts.
The role will be offered on a TEMPORARY basis with a working week of 37.5hrs, 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and parking on-site.
YOU HAVE TO BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and collecting debt for the business, looking after 450+ accounts
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers credit rankings
- Following up payments as needed and negotiating re-payment plans
- Processing and reconciling invoices and credit notes
- Checking and posting of receipts to the accounting system
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of working within a credit control
- Assertive, confident and professional with a can-do attitude
- A good understanding of Excel and databases (SAP, ORACLE etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
For a private and confidential conversation about this role, please contact Michael Keywood on 01332 362 444.
A great philosopher once said, 'find a job you enjoy and you'll never work a day in your life.' What is your dream job? I would love to see how I can help you! Dream Job
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.