Macildowie are partnering with a fantastic business based in Milton Keynes who are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team.
Roles and responsibilities for the Credit Controller in Milton Keynes:
- Daily chasing via phone and emails of ageing debt
- Collations of all credits and refunds
- Deal with queries from debtors ensuring these are followed up in a timely manner
- Process debtor reports as required
- Complete account reconciliations
- Assisting with month end debtor reporting
- Provide detailed ledger analysis against objectives and targets to the Group Credit Controller when required
- Receiving, checking, and processing all new account credit application forms
- Previous Credit Control experience - Minimum 2 years
- Experience dealing with a large ledger
- Excellent communication skills - ability to build and develop customer relationships
- Ability to work on their own as well as being a team player
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident and proactive approach
Our client are looking to pay between £21,000 to £25,000 for this role with additional benefits on top.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding the Credit Controller position based in Milton Keynes, please apply directly below with a copy of your updated CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.