£20,000 - £24,000
My client are currently looking for a Credit controller to join there team on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone to help retrieve debt from business customers. This role requires at least 12 Months of previous Credit Control experience.
As a Credit Control Assistant your duties will include:
- Look after your own debt ledger, ensuring all debt is efficiently managed
- Build relationships with key clients to enable a high success rate of debt collection
- Setting up payment arrangements
- Analysing value of debt versus number of customers and age of debt.
- Dealing with BACS and cheque allocations
- Reconciliation, resolution and collection of aged debt, including high risk accounts.
As a Credit Control Assistant you will have the following skills:
- Previous Credit Control experience is ESSENTIAL
- Good attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to build rapport
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.