The Permanent Division of Macildowie are currently working alongside an established and growing organisation in Milton Keynes to recruit for a Credit Controller.
As the Credit Controller you will receive a salary of between £22,000 and £26,000 (dependant upon experience) along with a fantastic benefits package including bonus, pension and Free Parking in Milton Keynes.
This is a great opportunity to join a business which is growing within the hub of Milton Keynes, this gives you the opportunity to grow with the business.
The duties of Credit Controller will include:
- Management of a personal ledger
- Control and reduction of DSO and aged debt
- Reporting on the performance of your personal ledger with regards to DSO and other KPI metrics
- Liaising with clients through written and verbal methods on a daily basis.
- Allocating payments that are received to the correct client accounts
- Assisting with sales ledger invoices when required
- Preparation of aged debt reports
- ad hoc financial duties when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a Credit Controller position historically for a minimum of 2 years.
- Be able to manage their own ledger and analyse the performance of the Aged debts
- Have strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
As a Credit Controller within this well established company based in Milton Keynes you will receive a salary between £22,000 - £26,000 (dependant upon experience) per annum along with bonus, pension and other ad hoc benefits.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.