Standalone Credit Controller - 24k-26k - Amazing benefits & Free parking
Macildowie are exclusively working with a business based in Wellingborough who are looking for a senior standalone Credit Controller. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the ledger. As the stand alone Credit Controller you will be expected to successfully reduce outstanding debts whilst continually improving relationships and process's.
- Raising complex high volume invoices
- Managing Aged Debt
- Chasing all outstanding debts via phone and e-mail
- Meeting challenging monthly and quarterly targets
- Corresponding with customer via email, letter and telephone.
- Resolution of customer queries
- Raising letter 1, letter 2 and letter 3 as per customer's payment terms
- Disconnecting overdue accounts and sending to Pre-Legal Controller
- Credit checking new account applications
- Producing monthly customer statements
- Preparation of monthly debtors report
- Parking on site
- Company annual bonus
- Private health care
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Gifted days holiday if Christmas Eve and NYE falls on a weekday
- Experience in Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Proven skills at building relationships
- Strong at prioritising work
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.