The permanent division of Macildowie are pleased to be working alongside a well-established and rapidly growing business in Coventry to recruit for a Credit Controller.
As the Credit Controller, you will receive a salary of up to £23,000 (dependent upon experience) along with a fantastic set of benefits and joining a stable, forward thinking business.
- Raising invoices.
- Managing aged debt.
- Chasing outstanding debt via phone and email.
- Credit checking new account applications.
- Preparation of monthly debtors report.
- Ad hoc financial duties when required.
- Parking on site.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Ability to buy more holiday days.
- Pension and healthcare package
- Experience in sales ledger and credit control.
- Experience working with multi-currency (Euros/Dollars/Swiss franc).
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Outlook and other systems required to perform the role.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Proven at being able to meet deadlines, and remain calm under pressure.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.