Macildowie are actively seeking an experienced Credit Controller on a 6 month fixed term basis for an amazing well established company based in Nottingham, NG7.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm - initially working from the office to get trained up on the system and then you will be working majority of the time from home and a couple of days in the office each week.
Salary is based upon a annual salary of £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent knowledge of the credit control process from start to finish and ideally worked in the sector for minimum 3 years.
We are looking for a credit controller who has a calm rational approach to chasing debt, someone who can build and form relationships and build rapports with clients and customers.
You will be reporting directly to the Credit Control manager working alongside X3 administrators.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Approve credit limits or cancelling credit facilities for customers, based on credit checks, payment performance etc, thereby minimising the risk of bad debt. Follow up information received from credit reference agency.
- Deal with account enquiries from customers to facilitate timely payment and liaising with sales and depot staff in support of further sales and prompt delivery.
- Promote payment by direct debit for both new and existing customers. Process requests for direct debit payment promptly and accurately.
- Dealing with both account and depot enquires.
- Providing finance scheme options to customers if required.
- Be part of the team, assisting the customer calls, assisting the credit manager.
- ICM qualification desired.
- Previous experience as a stand alone credit controller managing the process from start to finish.
- Minimum 3 years credit control experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly to the link.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.