Macildowie are actively seeking a credit controller for a well established and growing business based in Nottingham, just on the outskirts of city centre. We have worked with this business on a few roles over the last year and always recieved positive feedback.
This is a full time permanent vacancy working Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 occasionally 18:00. Currently they are working from home due to COVID 19 however they will be returning to the office when permitted.
Salary is £19,000 base plus an annual bonus of £2,000.
Ideally we are looking for a credit controller with around two years experience working with business to business accounts and has an understanding of accounts - trial balances, looking into net assets and able to conduct credit checks on businesses before commencing. Will be overseeing around X170 customer accounts.
Looking for someone who is able to start straight away however for the right person we would be fine to work with a 4 week notice period.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing and chasing a dedicated debtors ledger - up to around X170 customers
- Sending out fortnightly statement runs to customers
- Answering and making calls to new and existing customers - releasing customer orders from hold queue on daily basis.
- Reviewing credit applications and managing own queries.
- Raising invoices and credits when required.
- Supporting the team with any admin support during short staff periods.
- Carrying out security checks on new credit applications.
- Creating and approving the refunds list.
- Liaising with various teams across the company, answering customer payment queries and ensuring all teams - sales, accounts payable and purchasing are all up to date.
We are looking for someone who is professional, friendly and enthusiastic attitude who has a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly to this advert.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.