Macildowie are pleased to be partnered exclusively with this leading international manufacturing business based in Daventry during an exciting and innovative change within their accounts team.
I am looking to speak with forward-thinking, experienced and change-orientated Credit Controllers who are looking for their next opportunity.
Being a stand-alone credit controller in this role, you will have the ability to influence and improve processes, working closely with the other members of this small finance team as well as working with the wider business.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers' credit rankings with banks
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Questioning process and improving best practices
- Using existing systems and technology to ensure a smooth process between sale and collection
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
To be successful in this role you will
- Have a number of years experience within a full end-to-end Accounts Receivable/Credit Control position
- Be confident, considered and accurate.
- Be a team player and always think of the effect your role has on the entire business and the customer journey
- Have a clear communication style, be a great listener and considerate of others ideas and influences
- Have the confidence to question process and always look for improvements
This is a great position for a passionate credit controller with a business that always puts the customer first.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.