Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller working for a business based in Leicestershire on a temporary basis for a minimum of 3-6 months.
Ideally you will have a recent and valid CRB/DBS Check.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a large number of live accounts for a specific geographical region
- Contacting customers by telephone, email and letter to ensure timely remittance of payments
- Assisting with resolving account queries
- Chasing payments via telephone calls, e-mails and letters
- Producing Aged Debtor reports, as required
- Reviewing customer Credit Limits
- Maintaining accurate records regarding customer follow ups and payment collection
- Recording all Credit Control activity on a computerised system
- High level communication skills
- Recent and relevant Credit Control experience is essential
- SAP computer system experience could be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise workloads, work to deadlines, and manage time efficiently
- Strong problem solving skills, and the ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Strong numerical skills, and a high degree of accuracy with data
- Highly organised
- Ability to deal with problem accounts and customers professionally and effectively at all times
- Attention to detail, and the ability to use your initiative and follow logic
It is essential that you are immediately available for work.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.