Credit Controller / Derby / Permanent / £20,000 - £24,000
Macildowie are currently working with a brilliant business based in Derby. The company requires a credit controller on a permanent basis.
The client is looking for an experienced credit controller who can come into the business and hit the ground running.
The role will be paying up to £24,000 dependant on experience
- Contacting customers by telephone, email and letter to ensure timely remittance of payments
- Assisting with resolving account queries
- Chasing payments via telephone calls, e-mails and letters
- Producing Aged Debtor reports, as required
- Reviewing customer Credit Limits
- Maintaining accurate records regarding customer follow ups and payment collection
- Recording all Credit Control activity on a computerised system
- High level communication skills
- Recent and relevant Credit Control experience is essential
- Ability to prioritise workloads, work to deadlines, and manage time efficiently
- Strong problem solving skills, and the ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Strong numerical skills, and a high degree of accuracy with data
- Highly organised
- Ability to deal with problem accounts and customers professionally and effectively at all times
- Attention to detail, and the ability to use your initiative and follow logic
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with me on 07825333387, or you can send me an email on .
I look forward to hearing from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.