Credit Controller, £18'000 - £22'000 - Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking an Experienced Credit Controller to join a large Finance team.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting to the Credit Manager you will ensure debt is collected within agreed credit terms and reconcile accounts to resolve customer queries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Credit Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Managing a ledger of Key Customers maintaining high value accounts
- Attend regular debt meetings management meetings with customers and internal management
- Ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt.
- Ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts
- Liaise with external and internal customers to ensure queries are resolved promptly
- Highlight any potential debt risk to the Credit Manager
- Provide cover for the other credit controllers as required.
- Complete any other adhoc duties as required.
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally working for a large multi national organisiation, experience within the logistics or freight forwarding industry and experience of working with multi currencies in a financial environment. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products and advanced excel skills.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.