Senior Credit Controller, £20,000 - £25,000 Perm - Pinxton Nottinghamshire
Macildowie is seeking an Experienced Credit Controller to join a small Finance team in North Nottinghamshire.
Based in the Head Office reporting to the Management Accountant you will be dealing with the day to day chasing of over due accounts and liaising with Blue Chip Businesses.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Management Accountant you'll be responsible for:
- Cash Receipt allocation on a daily basis to maintain accurate debtors ledger
- Proactive customer contact to ensure on-time payment to credit terms
- Debt query resolution with customer and internal departments in a timely manner
- Work with internal departments to ensure self-bill process works efficiently
- Issue statements, dunning letters and late payments interest invoices where required
- Liaising with Accounts Mangers and the Despatch on Pro-forma accounts & Customer order stops
- Update cash flow forecasts for incoming customer receipts
- Month End and KPI reporting of debt management, working towards an improving debtor days ratio and reduction in overdue debt target, including reporting to the board of directors
- Work and build relationships with businesses to tackle root causes of debt issues
- Review Credit reports to establish credit terms for approval on new customers
- Provide support to the accounting team where workload demands require
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role in a Manufacturing Environment, ideally you will have knowledge of Pegasus, opera 1 & opera 3. You will be a self starter with the ability to manage a number of tasks and be an experienced Credit Controller. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your attention to detail and accuracy will be second to none and you will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products and advanced excel skills.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.