Credit Risk Manger £30'000 - £35'000 P/A - Long Eaton, Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking a Credit Risk Manager to support the Risk Team in Nottinghamshire.
Based in the Nottingham head office you will report to the Credit Manager supporting in assessing the risk throughout the business from New Accounts through to Legal administration.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understand P&L's and Balance sheets from companies accounts
- Analyse information received from external credit checking companies
- Adhere to credit insurance policies for the business
- Highlight Risk trends of Customers and escalate information to the Credit Manager
- Create and maintain process documents for all risk processes
- Ensure customer credit limits are maintained
- Monitor Credit Limit requests and ensure they are processed in line with the decisions
- Escalate all information in a timely manner and to ensure any trends are highlighted
- Deal with queries and escalations from Direct Reports
- Performance and Development reviews with Direct Reports on a regular basis
- At least 5 years experience working in a risk/Credit environment
- Team Management experience is essential
- Demonstrate intermediate/advanced skill with a full range of Microsoft Office Programmes specifically Excel
- Possess a flexible attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Educated to a Degree level or equivalent
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.