I am looking for a CRM manager ideally with retail, leisure, FMCG, Further Education or B2C marketing experience who has specialised in CRM. My client is a leading brand in their market and you'll be joining a fun and friendly team to develop strategies that maximise customer acquisition and retention whilst ensuring return on investment is high.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing the annual CRM strategy.
- Managing a database consisting of over 1 million contactable and active customers, to implement an email marketing campaign.
- Developing and implementing tactical emails with sophisticated segmentation based on useful data and filters.
- Communicating offers, promotions at key strategic moments.
- Owning and formulating the seasonal CRM strategy to maximise web traffic and bookings.
- Owning the development and implementation of digital gift vouchers (eVouchers).
- Developing and managing automated email journeys.
- Optimising the data capture journey to simplify the process and improve reporting.
- Improving the customer communication process to include upsell opportunities and reminders.
- Developing excel and Power BI reports to optimise reporting for key stakeholders.
- Managing two employees including appraisals and further recruitment.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.