I am looking for a CRM Manager with strong experience in understanding the customer and delivering great, personalised communication. The role is integral to the establishment of the customer data systems and reporting tools in order to fully support all departments with their data and insight requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-6 years experience in a pure CRM role growing a customer database
- Experience using tools and systems e.g. SQL
- B2C experience ideally from retail, sports, leisure, FMCG, hospitality, university, or science sectors.
- Expertise is personalising communication activity to constantly improve the impact and results.
- Methods and reporting processes to support the CRM team in developing and defining success metrics.
- Strong analysis skills to finding actionable and timely customer insights to share with the business.
- Presentation skills, to deliver analysis to senior stakeholders, including complex data, clearly & concisely.
- Good relationships with other departments especially IT teams, to develop strong systems.
- Problem solving skills and drive to develop innovative solutions to meet objectives.
- Ability to plan and structure workload, collaboratively delivering under pressure and to deadlines
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.