This is a great opportunity if you have previous experience in customer service or complaint handling to join a small team based in Northampton.
If you enjoy helping and supporting customers and investigating into cases this is a great role for you. It is a full time, permanent role and the client is looking for someone to start ASAP.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acknowledge receipt of complaints and record them on relevant databases.
- Investigate the details of complaints and determine company liability.
- Review results of investigations and put together a final response
- Implement and monitor the full complaint lifecycle whilst keeping to strict deadlines in keeping with complaint guidelines.
- Maintain active communications with all stakeholders, seeking to manage expectations at all times.
- Evaluate and make reasoned decisions on company expenditure.
- Maintaining and implementing all policies at all times
- Inputting data onto in house system and recording status, level and outcome of all complaints for reporting purposes.
- Assist in the review and implementation of existing and new policies within the Customer Care Department.
- Ensure that feedback is sought from the customer
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Calm and assertive personality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Positive, can do attitude
- Must be reliable, dependable, ambitious and committed to grow with the company.
- Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.