Macildowie is proud to be working on a very exciting interim contract based in Northamptonshire. The requirement of this client is very simple: they need an experienced marketing manager with experience of working within wine and spirits categories to work with their category and insight functions to understand the key customer drivers of purchases across all categories in trade, premium trade and consumer channels.
The role will be to deliver the following:
* The development of marketing plans to support thew delivery of sales team KPIs
* The Christmas marketing plan to engage sales teams in run up to festive period
* To executre a social media plan to engage customers across all wine and spirit categories
* Developing commercial proposals to enable sales growth in all wine and spirit categories
* Ensuring sales teams have fit for purpose sales support data to enable accurate sales
Successful employees with this business are able to work an extremely fluid, changeable workload, so if you are enjoy the challenge of constantly prioretising and re-prioritising, then this will excite you. Furthermore, if you relish the prospect of truly engaging diverse audiences with professional, ethical and exciting content, and you have done so in the wines and / or spirits sector, then please get in touch.
The client is keen to engage an interim in this role as soon as possible so it you have the experience requested above, don't delay in applying.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.