CUSTOMER SERVICE / NOTTINGHAM / TEMP / £9.00 - £10.00 PER HOUR
Macildowie are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives for a well established business based in Nottingham on a temporary basis with a view to go permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would love to work with a successful company.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your Daily duties will be,
- Dealing with customer queries via phone, email and online chat.
- Processing customer orders.
- Dealing with customer complaints and resolving any queries.
- Logging all contacts from customers against the customer's account to ensure comprehensive and accurate records are available.
- Continuously search to make improvements for the customer's experience and effectiveness of the company.
- Pro actively manage all aspects of customer quotes, orders and enquiries within certain time scales.
- Work with other members of the team to provide an efficient customer service.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate will have,
- Previous inbound and outbound customer service experience.
- Have a strong customer service background.
- Have an enthusiastic customer service focus with a determination to resolve customer issues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong PC and technical knowledge and skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Friendly personality and team player.
- A flexible attitude to the team work, including a willingness to re prioritise and undertake additional tasks if required.
- Have good time management and organisational skills.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.