A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with a vibrant and exciting company. The main purpose of the role will be delivering an excellent customer experience. The successful candidate will need to have the ability to speak to a variety of customers and help them come to a solution.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivering an excellent customer experience
- Achieving individual targets as set out by their Line Manager
- Engage with customers to handle enquiries and customer issues
- Excel in giving customers the service they like and want, improving quality and speed of customer problem resolution
- Communicate effectively and accurately via telephone (inbound and outbound)and e-mail
- Convey sometimes complex information in a clear, concise way
- Maintain and share high level of product and procedural expertise
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Open and honest
- Positive attitude
- Professional at all times
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.