A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with a market leading company based in Ripley. The main purpose of the job will encompasses a wide range of tasks including order management for both retail and private customers, internal and external communication both written and verbal, claims and complaints processing, order payment and refund processing, responding to incoming telephone and e-mail queries and occasional switchboard and mail room duties.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Order management for both Retail and Private customers as part of a team
- Consumer and Administration Experience
- Quick, accurate data inputting
- Internal and external communication both written and verbal
- Claims & complaints processing
- Order payment & refund processing
- Responding to incoming e-mails
- Switchboard & mail room duties
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Good work rate
- Confident and Versatile
- Self-managing, able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Team player with the ability to communicate at all levels, particularly telephone.
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.