As an integral part of a busy Customer Service Team you will be required to offer full support to customers and sales managers within an allotted region of the country.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers with their daily enquiries, placing their orders and resolving any queries they may have to a very high standard.
An essential part of your role is to learn and understand the requirements of your sales manager and customers through building relationships, delivering service excellence and exceeding expectations.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver a first class customer experience
- To be able to communicate clearly and have the ability to work closely with your Sales Manager and other internal departments in order to ensure continuity of service and assure delivery in a timely and efficient manner
- Place orders and ensure that your customer is kept up to date at all times with the progression of their order
- Manage and prioritise own work load
- Take ownership to ensure tasks are completed fully
- Achieve pre-defined KPI's and targets
- Work to ISO 9001 standards
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Able to prioritise work load and have a keen eye for detail
- Be organised and methodical
- Self-motivated and driven
- Responsive and re-active
- Conscientious, hardworking and will give 100% at all times
- Strong customer service ethics
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic and effective team member who can also work on their own initiative
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.