Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Medical Secretary for a client based in Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Services/Sales Team as a Customer Service Advisor. Working in a team of 10, you will be the voice of the client, providing excellent Customer Service.
You will work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday between 0830-1730 with 1 in 3 Sundays. If you are working the Sunday, you will be off the following Friday.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be responsible for managing customer relationships either by Phone, email, FAX or CSV
- You will need to liaise with a variety of departments across the business including Operations, Supply Chain, Credit Control and Sales.·
- Input orders ensuring correct product codes, prices, quantities, delivery date and route codes are correct
- Answer incoming calls ensuring any requests are completed in a timely manner
- Handle calls relating to credits/collections and process necessary paperwork/actions
- Make outbound calls to existing customer as per the relevant call schedule
- Build relationships with customers
- Offer alternatives when products are out of stock or products are eliminated
- Promote products/special offers in line with current promotions set
- Highlight trends/issues that are picked up through customer interaction
- Perform against KPIs set for the role
- Be a role model for Customer Service ensuring you put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- This is a target driven role and includes sales targets
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys interacting with customers, has a high attention to detail and is confident to upsell/cross sell. Whilst you will need tow work on your initiative, team work is a must in this role.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.