Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a business based in Leicester.
This is a full time permanent position.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide high quality customer service
- To undertake other customer-related tasks as required, enabling the team to achieve its overall objectives and to maintain its exceptionally high standards of customer service.
- Respond to customer telephone and email enquiries
- Meeting customer needs and ensuring compliance with product terms and conditions.
- Accurately record all customer data within the relevant systems.
- Report all risk events, and appropriate errors and issues
- Adhere to the principles of Conduct Risk and Treating Customers' fairly, ensuring good customer outcomes form the basis of our decisions.
- Ensure all complaints are managed and recorded
- Maintain checking, filing and scanning up-to-date.
- Support system testing and enhancements, including identifying and reporting any errors, issues or potential improvements; and participating in user acceptance testing.
- Record and manage appropriate data, and maintain required MI and financial records.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Proven customer service skills and experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, proven to deliver work to a consistently high level of accuracy.
- Organised and efficient approach.
- Knowledge of appropriate policies and regulations, including Conduct Risk, Treating Customers' Fairly, Anti-Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorism Financing and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Computer literate.
- Educated to minimum GCSE level, with strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Previous experience within the financial services sector is desirable, but not essential.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.