My client is currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator. The main purpose of the role will be to provide administration support within the Specialist Service Centre, to be the first line of contact to both internal and external customers.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer telephones and deal with queries in a polite and courteous manner.
- Communicate any changes to both internal and external customer orders.
- Communicate referral items to customers from shop floor.
- Deal with queries from outside contractors.
- Deal with any shop floor queries.
- Manage and distribute incoming and external post.
- Manage and arrange courier items.
- Compile independent delivery notes.
- Complete all necessary filing.
- Update and post weekly performance figures.
- Update daily communication tracker.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible work approach.
- Able to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.