I am currently representing a company based in Northampton, they are looking for a candidate with experience in customer service to promote a customer focused ethos in the department and to support the external sales team in all aspect of their business portfolio.
To protect and improve the Company margins and understand how to support the most cost effective solution. To ensure the customer receives a market leading level of service through communication, our approach and can do attitude.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Where appropriate manage the day to day relationship directly with the customer (order processing, queries, enquires, phone calls, emails)
- Ensure each element of a customer SLA is achieved or exceeded where a customer contract is in place
- Schedule and plan all orders in conjunction with other departments, taking into consideration peak uplifts throughout the year
- Review and understand customer forecast data provided, where appropriate challenge any uplift or reduction and ensure a clear communication to key departments
- Cross selling to existing accounts
- Monitor & report all sales trends, including customer SLA reporting
- To continually improve working environment through creativity and innovation
- To own initial enquiries from the customer through to the generation of a completed tender documentation
- To support the sales team on project work and tenders
- To work closely with purchasing and the sales team to ensure the correct levels of stock are purchased in conjunction with customer requirements
- To investigate the feasibility of all customer requests, even if they do not conform to existing agreements
- To be accountable for all customers with the portfolio and manage actual performance against agreed targets
- To embrace all company KPI's, Vision and Mission statements and always work within the company spirit and intent
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- The ability to build harmonious relationships with other departments
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Previously worked with company margins and
- The ability to identify the most cost effective solution.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.