A great opportunity for a fluent German speaking candidate to join an established and successful company based in Wellingborough. This is a great role for a candidate that has some sales experience and is looking to develop further. The company has grown steadily and been consistently profitable. Due to significant growth and investment the Client has created this new role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build customer rapport to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction
- Market the companies products to prospective clients by telephone with the goal of persuading them to:
- purchase a product
- introduce a trial of a product, or
- accept a visit from another member of the sales team.
- Carry out market research tasks:
- by phone
- by online research
- Update all sales and relevant account information to the company's CRM system
- Strive to achieve targets set by the business.
- The ability to handle frustration and rejection as well as being motivated by successes and achievements.
EXPERIENCE IN SOUGHT AFTER CANDID DATE:
- It is an essential requirement that you are fluent in German with the ability to read and write.
- You will need a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, both to access information as well as produce information for customers.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- It's important to be able to deal with negative responses from customers who don't want to talk to you
- You must enjoy the buzz of working under pressure and meeting tough targets.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.