Customer Service Advisor - Ruddington - £17000 - Full Time - Temporary
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Assistant to work within a fantastic market leading company based in Ruddington on a temporary basis. Joining the Customer Services team, you will manage a high volume of calls and liaise with both internal and external customers, delivering on the team's outstanding customer service record.
THE ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls in a professional and timely manner
- Sending outbound emails to resolve customer complaints and queries
- Using internal systems to source products for internal customers
- Using internal systems to amend and update external customer records
THE EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous Contact Centre experience is desirable
- The ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
- You'll be able to communicate clearly and professional over all forms of communication
- You'll have the ability to problem solve and provide the best customer service to all customers
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience sought, please do not hesitate to send over your CV!
The Customer Service department is open between 8.30 to 19.00 Monday to Saturday and 10.00 to 18.00 on Sundays
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.