A leading 4PL based in near Leeds are looking for a Customer Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. Joining their on-site transport solution, with one of the UKs leading retailers, you will be responsible for managing the account on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for managing and delivering continuous improvement schemes and lean initiatives alongside the customer.
- Daily management of an onsite team of 4 transport clerks that work across a 24/7 period.
- You will be responsible for communicating with the customers and hauliers to ensure all SLAs are met.
- Responsibility for coordinating and allocating work loads and confirming of routing arrangements.
- Monitor all service levels and liaise with depots and hauliers and confirm any discrepancies or changes and reconcile all work carried out within agreed time-scales.
- Raise purchase orders where requested.
- Investigation of any claims and customer service issues.
What do you need?
- You will have one years experience of working within a busy transport office.
- It would be desirable if you have a CPC however it is not essential.
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Knowledge of the FMCG retail sector would be desirable.
- You must be fast paced with a desire to succeed and improve the business.
The hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm with some weekend working required within the rota. The salary is between £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Interviews are taking place on the 20th and 21st March.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.