Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining complete and accurate data records for all properties within the region.
- Business partnering with Senior Property Managers to identify data errors, data improvements
- Influencing and challenging management on the importance of having a data-driven culture
- Working very closely withe the regional and central teams for Finance, Facilities Management and BI
- Assisting in any internal or external audit activity as required
- Attendance at Business Information meetings to promote the data activity within the asset management function.
You will have an understanding of property data, such as service charges, as well as a demonstrable ability to communicate within a remote team - it is essential that you are able to work effectively with managers and analysts across 8 regional hubs, so communication is a key focus. Strong excel skills are integral to this role (vlookups, IF functions) and experience of a property management software would be highly desirable (Horizon, Qube, Aconex, Yardi)
Knowledge of a reporting software such as Tableau or Power BI would also be highly desirable, as well as a process mapping background i.e Lean, Six Sigma.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, and have a passion for data and analytics, then apply today for immediate consideration.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.